Easy to use: This is a die-cutting machine to help you cut the leather more easily.
It is suitable for small die-cutting, can be used to cut smaller card bag molds or earring mold.
They are generally used for leather, PVC, EVA or fabric DIY crafts.
Suitable for leatherworkers and papermakers.SPECIFICATION
Material: high-quality steel
Can Withstand Pressure: 1000kg/ 2 204.6lbs
Machine Size (length x width x height): 210 x 170 x 130mm/ 8.3 x 7 x 5inMaximum size of cutting mold: 155mm/ 6in
For example, a rectangle size is 155 x 250mm/ 6 x 10in, this will be able to use this machine because the machine can use segmented pressing.)
Net weight: 6.6kg
How to use die cutting machine?
1. Put something on the cutting mold and then put it on the nylon pad
2. Adjust the screw with a wrench to make it fit the cutting die
3. Place things under the pressure plate (Note that the steel knife is facing up)
4. Press the handle of the machine
5. Adjust the cutting die
6. Adjust the angle and press again to ensure that equal force is used
A whiteboard is glued under the machine, which acts as a buffer and protects the mold steel knife.